2015 was a great year to be an occupational therapy clinician, educator, researcher, and service leader! Here are just a few highlights:
- Awarded $2.5M grant (P407A150080) from US Department of Education to support the inclusion of individuals with intellectual disabilities in postsecondary settings.
- 28 scholarly presentations at state or national conferences, including invited keynote presentations at the Project SEARCH and Wisconsin Occupational Therapy Association annual conferences.
- 7 editor or peer-review publications
- OSU OT students pass NBCOT at 100%
- Technology Special Interest Section (TSIS) Appy Hour attended by 1,000+ AOTA conference registrants
- Guest-editor for American Journal of Occupational Therapy special issue dedicated to my late mentor, Dr. Jane Case-Smith
- Recorded first video abstract for an article
- Don't forget, The Ohio State University was crowned football National Champs
- Speaking of CHAMPs, we continued our work on two NIH-funded multi-site RCTs of pediatric constraint-induced movement therapy (PCIMT).